What is KGHypnobirthing?
I promise, hypnobirthing is not what you'd expect!
Katherine Graves Hypnobirthing is a complete antenatal education programme that is simple, logical and really effective! It empowers women and their birthing partners and gives them the
confidence and tools they need to achieve a positive birth - whatever type of birth that may be.
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Length of labour is often much shorter.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in hypnobirthing births.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birthing partner will learn how to support you and have an active role in the birth.
- Women have also shared stories of their babies being calm, content and sleeping well after hypnobirth.
" Birth, of course, has its own agenda and does not always play out the way we might wish. Hypnobirthing is so important here too, as a calm Mother can help her baby even during a complex and challenging birth"
Liz Nightingale, Midwife and Hypnobirthing Teacher